Thursday 28 September 2023

My Health "Tea"

Ever since 2020 I've had an extra interest in how to boost the immune system and since then I've made my special health "tea".

I have a lot of herbs, spices, roots and barks, so every time I make a batch I make a new combination, to make sure the diversity is as big as possible. 

Sometime it tastes like a soothing lemonade and sometimes it tastes like a bitter, used sock, but I drink it every time with good spirits, because I know there are a lot of good nutrients in there.


Yesterday I made a 5 liter batch with red onion peels, pine needles, bamboo leaves, Swedish rowan berries, white clover, cinnamon, ashwagandha, banana leaves etc.

I let it cool over night, so the nutrients really have a chance to come out, pour it in to glass bottles and store it in the fridge, easy to access when I need a refreshing drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment