Monday 14 August 2023

Body, Mind and Spirit

This morning I came across a very interesting video on Youtube.

Among other things the Canadian teacher Margot McKinnon explains how she helps students, who are more spiritual than mental set in their inner core, find a purpose in this earthly life.

Our society is depended on citizens going about their lives in a functional, hands-on way, but not all of us fit in that mold.

My whole life I've felt like an outsider. I spent my childhood till I was a young adult, being angry and frustrated, since I felt no one understood me and my needs.

I went on to work with practical jobs and I was very efficient and good at it, but it eventually led me in to a deep depression. 

Maybe you recognize yourself partly in my story or maybe you have someone close to you struggling. Maybe it's even your own child who has a hard time adapting to this harsh reality.  

There is a place for everyone in this world. We just have to give everyone a chance to find themselves and find a way to fit in. 

Watch the video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment