Tuesday 1 August 2023

Wrinkles

A few weeks ago I started noticing lots of wrinkles in my face and since I don't believe my body suddenly decided to switch on some "old lady" genes, I started to investigate.

Since I'm feeling great both mentally and physically, I don't stress, I sleep well, I exercise and eat healthy, it had to be a deficiency.

I love smiling and I really don't want to scare off people I meet. I want my face to correspond with the rest of my body and Vitamin K2 seems to be the answer.

Even though I don't like the wrinkles, what they suggest is going on in my body is more concerning. It seems as I have problems with bone loss, porous bones. Vitamin K2 is the traffic controller, regulating Calcium deposits and something most doctors neglect to address when prescribing Calcium. 

I've started to supplement with Vitamin K2 in combination with D3. I'm eating my homemade sauerkraut, organic free-range eggs and today I'm going to buy hard cheese and include that in my diet.

Healthline has an excellent article about Vitamin K2. Click here to read it. 

Watch Dr Mandell here when he talks about the role Vitamin K2 plays regarding wrinkles.

I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment